- How to install and configure File Server Resource Manager
- How to create and test Disk Quota and File Screens on a client workstation
- How to generate a report on FSRM
https://pts.measureup.com/ Install Distributed File System Create a folder for DFS Replication Verify DFS Replica "Configure Distributed File System"
Create Data Collector Sets
Configure Event Subscription
- Install and Configure WSUS
- Create Computer Groups for WSUS
- Configure GPO Policy for WSUS
Connecting to your Lab
In this module you will be working on the following equipment to carry out the steps defined in each exercise.
- PLABDC01 (Windows Server 2012 R2 – Domain Controller)
- PLABDM01 (Windows Server 2012 R2 – Domain Member Server)
- PLABWIN810 (Windows 8.1 – Domain Workstation)
- PLABWIN701 (Windows 7 – Domain Workstation)
https://pts.measureup.com "Manage vSphere Security"
Identified common vCenter Server privileges and roles Managed users on a host Managed permissions on inventory objects Managed vCenter Server Roles https://pts.measureup.com "Manage Role-based Access Control"
- Configure Windows Deployment Services
- Update Images with Patches and Drivers
- Configure Remote Desktop Easy Print Printer Driver
- Configure Print Priorities and Permissions
- Setup Printer Pool
- Configure Enterprise Print Management
- Configure Rules for Multiple Profiles using GPO
- Creating Connection Security Rules
- Monitor Connection Security Rule
- Convert Windows Server 2012 to Server Core
- Install Active Directory Domain Services to Server Core