- Configure Single Sign-On (SSO) Users
- Manage Single Sign-On (SSO) Users
- Added an ESXi Host to a domain
- Verified that the host is added to the domain
- Created a host profile
- Added a host to a cluster
- Applied permissions to ESXi Hosts using Host Profiles
https://pts.measureup.com "Manage vSphere Security"
Identified common vCenter Server privileges and roles Managed users on a host Managed permissions on inventory objects Managed vCenter Server Roles https://pts.measureup.com "Manage Role-based Access Control"