- Configure VPN
- Configure IP Routing
- Configure Network Address Translation
- Examine DNS Resource Records
- Configure DNS Record Options
How to create a GPO using GP Preferences and configure item level targeting"Configure Group Policy Preferences"
- How to create a managed service account using AD Module for PowerShell
- How to install a managed service account on a Domain Controller using PowerShell
- How to enable advanced auditing in a domain server.
How to enable advanced auditing in a domain server.
- How to encrypt and decrypt files using GUI-based Windows Explorer and Cipher.exe
- How designate an EFS recovery agent
- How to recover an encrypted file
- How to enable BitLocker by configuring GPO settings in a domain
- How to enable BitLocker on a Windows 8.1 domain computer
- How to install and configure File Server Resource Manager
- How to create and test Disk Quota and File Screens on a client workstation
- How to generate a report on FSRM
Create Data Collector Sets
Configure Event Subscription
- Install and Configure WSUS
- Create Computer Groups for WSUS
- Configure GPO Policy for WSUS
Connecting to your Lab
In this module you will be working on the following equipment to carry out the steps defined in each exercise.
- PLABDC01 (Windows Server 2012 R2 – Domain Controller)
- PLABDM01 (Windows Server 2012 R2 – Domain Member Server)
- PLABWIN810 (Windows 8.1 – Domain Workstation)
- PLABWIN701 (Windows 7 – Domain Workstation)