- Configure Single Sign-On (SSO) Users
- Manage Single Sign-On (SSO) Users
- Added an ESXi Host to a domain
- Verified that the host is added to the domain
- Created a host profile
- Added a host to a cluster
- Applied permissions to ESXi Hosts using Host Profiles
- Configure VPN
- Configure IP Routing
- Configure Network Address Translation
- Examine DNS Resource Records
- Configure DNS Record Options
How to create a GPO using GP Preferences and configure item level targeting"Configure Group Policy Preferences"
- How to create a managed service account using AD Module for PowerShell
- How to install a managed service account on a Domain Controller using PowerShell
- How to enable advanced auditing in a domain server.
How to enable advanced auditing in a domain server.
- How to encrypt and decrypt files using GUI-based Windows Explorer and Cipher.exe
- How designate an EFS recovery agent
- How to recover an encrypted file
- How to enable BitLocker by configuring GPO settings in a domain
- How to enable BitLocker on a Windows 8.1 domain computer
- How to install and configure File Server Resource Manager
- How to create and test Disk Quota and File Screens on a client workstation
- How to generate a report on FSRM
https://pts.measureup.com/ Install Distributed File System Create a folder for DFS Replication Verify DFS Replica "Configure Distributed File System"